Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Cleaning


Hi Friends! It's Friday again!

We're cleaning house for today's Farm Fresh Friday by doing some Spring Cleaning with our stamping supplies! Some of us have gone through our stashes and found things we forgot that we had and others have combed through and revived what otherwise would have been on it's way to the trash bin.
For my card I have done both! I dug through my drawer and found a 6x6 pad of Earth Love paper that I'd never dug into (I'll admit...I was hoarding) and then I went through my scraps to find pieces that I normally would have thrown out because they were too small.
I also couldn't help but use the Hope and Grace Laundry stamp because it just seemed so fitting for 'spring cleaning'!
For my layout I got the inspiration for the laundry line from a sweet card made by Kristina Werner in which she used paper scraps for flags.
I hope you will play along with us over at TGF and discover what's hiding in your stash! Be sure to check out the fabulous creations by all The Greeting Farm's DT!
Have a fantastic weekend!

Deets:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm HG Laundry, Fly Away sentiment
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love, Papertrey Ink Bitty Box Basics and Blossoms, Certainly Celery, Groovy Guava, Kraft
Ink: Copics
Embies: Teal and Brown Thread, Cosmo Cricket Button

20 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Jessie said...

I adore everything about this!

Rachet said...

This is SOO cute! I love it x

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhhh so so cute!!!

Country Mouse said...

Super adorable! I have that image...I need to ink her up! Love your paper combo!!! Super cute!!!

Angie Blom said...

Oh just love it all... Amazing colouring and gotta love Cosmo Cricket!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SO adorable! I love her anyway, and the scraps were a wonderful touch! So fun to see what everyone dug up for this week :) Hugs!

JUST HAPPY (Kseniya) said...

очень мило, трогательно

Melissa said...

So cute!

Kim said...

This is just adorable, LOVE the little flags, great use of scraps. Love that paper too!

Kelly Massman said...

Cute card! Love the papers and little banner!

Debbi said...

What a great card! I love the image (even tho it reminds me of laundry, lol). And kudos to you for using scraps!!
*smiles*
debbi

Heather Schlatter said...

Seriously Kadie you never cease to amaze me I love to create sceens with my Anya and Ian images and I always love seeing yours too!!!!

Totally awesome scene I once created a scene with Laundry Sprout I made an entire laundry room and hanging clothes around her and I love this even more because it so looks like she is hanging laundry outside amazing way to use your papers to create the grass and hills love it!!!

Heather

Sandra MacLean said...

Absolutely gorgeous Miss Kadie!! I LOVE those flags and using Laundry WS was pure GENIUS!! :D

KarenB said...

Fabulous use of your scraps, and devine colours :)

Unknown said...

kadie...this is spectacular! great job!

Tasha said...

Kadie this is really cute, lov how you used the paper to create the scene
love tasha xx

Catherine said...

This is just beautiful...the colors just scream Spring!!!

Lorie said...

Very sweet, Kadie! You sure know how to pull your scraps together, and I love the pennant!

Love ya,
Lorie

Elenka8791 said...

Hi
I love your cards.
Where you buy paper and which one?
thank you