Thursday, April 1, 2010

You're Super Amazing!


Wowsers, it's Friday again!! Time certainly flies when you're having fun stamping **big grin**
And let's see...Friday means another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge with The Greeting Farm! Hooray!
And since this is Release Week over at TGF, I get to use another cutie patootie April stamp! This is Wild Sprout Eric...and when lil Eric uses his blankie as a cape---he becomes a SUPER HERO!! I can relate...magically things happen when I put on my blankie-cape too! :)

This week's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge is to use an uber FUN sketch designed for us by the lovely, Cindy Haffner! Thanks, Cindy! I really love the circle with the squares behind it for this sketch. I don't know why but I really enjoy differing shapes playing off one another. So fun! I hope you'll play along!!
For more FFF inspiration check out the other talented TGF DT:
Jessica Diedrich
Cheryl Walker
Cindy Haffner
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Randi Wall
Melyssa Connoly

Sandra MacLean
Sparkle Smith
Mercy Kerin

Jami Bova
Heather Schlatter

Deets:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Wild Sprout Eric, Amazing Duo Sentiment
Paper: October Afternoon, Making Memories, Recollections, Soft Suede
Ink: Copics, Orange Spica, White Gel Pen
Embies: Nesties, Dusty Durango Ribbon, Teal Thread, Paper Piercing Tool

17 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Looooooove this sketch design!! And your card is equally darling with it's perfect paper, darling image and happiness beaming off the page!

Congrats again on your win ~ dd was sooooo excited to pull a name of someone I actually knew :)

Blessings and Happy Blessed Easter!
x0x0

Randi said...

You did an AMAZING job with the sketch Kadie!! You always have such fabulous papers and layers! I love how you used the Eric image! Thanks for the sweet comment. Camera issues are NO fun! Hope you have a wonderful and super creative weekend!

♥Rach♥ said...

Love your card! What great paper and I love the background inside the circle. Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin your sweet card, FABULOUS.

Mary Giles said...

Kadie this is just SUPER!!! Those papers couldn't be more perfect. I love how you split up the background circle and Eric is sooo fabulously colored.

Heather Schlatter said...

Kadie,

This is totally Genious!!! I love how you added the DSP into the circle behind our new little guy so super cute and I adore the papers you used and your coloring amazing take on the sketch!!!

So sorry it is taking me so long to get around for the last week we have had company for 9 days and while I have enjoyed it no stamping time no computer/commenting time I am ready to have my computer and my house back!!!!

Love this girl!!!

Heather

Catherine said...

This is beyond adorable, Kadie! I love the papers and how you spiced up this layout even more with the mix of papers in the circle! Your coloring looks awesome and you have some seriously mad skills when it comes to styling sentiments! You are definitely super amazing, my friend! LOVE THIS!!!!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I love the star paper!

Jami said...

Kadie - totally adorable!! Have an awesome weekend!!

WickedPixie said...

Kadie, YOU are super amazing!! I love how you used Eric here and the sketch! Great card! :-)Traci

karen said...

Simply adorable Kadie!
I love the rich colors that you always use.

Jessica Diedrich said...

YOU are super amazing, girlie!!! This Eric card is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this! And this image - to die for... I finally bought my first TGF stamps today and he was in the cart for sure! Love your layout and the dp - totally awesome!

Hugs and much love and hopes for a Happy Easter...

M

Sandra MacLean said...

Miss Kadie!! Oh how I've missed you! I'm home today with Syd (she's got a cold and pink eye), so I'm catching up on my comments from last week! Man, did I miss A LOT! This card was probably one of my favorites for this week's FFF challenge. That paper is perfect for little Eric! Hope you had a wonderful Easter Kadie. :)

dweatter said...

This card is great. Always looking for "guy" cards. I love the dp and the sketch design.

Lorie said...

WOWZERS, Kadie! I love the way you split the paper on the circle, and I agree about the shapes complimenting each other! Beautiful job on this challenge, sweetie! Love it!!

Love ya,
Lorie

Dani said...

Hello Kadie, your card is georgeous. Also your cards with the other boys from ther farm... I#m von Germany and I like your cards very much. Can you say wich paper you take? You wrote "October Afternoon", but I have found a lot of October Afternoon. Many Thanks, Dani