Thursday, September 15, 2011

Some Odd Girl Deconstructed



(please click on pic for clearer view)

Hello There!
Happy Thursday to You!

Wow, I don't know about you, but it sure became Thursday really quickly again for me! And I do LOVE Thursdays because I get to share another fun Deconstructed Sketch with you!
I can't believe we're on Sketch 19 now and Jen has given us another GREAT one!
For my card I've used the School Mae stamp from Some Odd Girl and paired her with Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday papers. And then just to add a little flare, I added ribbons from Amuse and sentiment from PTI.

Be sure and check out all the AMAZING creations that the rest of the Sketch Girls have for you today and I hope you'll play along with us this week!! You'll be able to find all the DT samples in a special Sunday post on Jen's blog, but until then...have fun hoppin around today to the list below!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Amber Hight
Angela Sowell
Anna Maria Nilsson
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Emma Eads
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Sheri Gilson

15 comments:

April said...

I adore this immie! I can't believe your talent; am so jealous of your cards.....(am still working on casing you this week...lol)

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, Kadie! The big alphabet paper makes a fantastic backdrop for the sweet image! Love the bow trio, too!

Jen Shults said...

Kadie this is fantastic! I love the colors and the fun papers you put together. Love that bow too! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

This is just wonderful!! Love the bows!

Shazza said...

gorgeous card x

Laila said...

What a bright card you've made :O) Love it, and love the SOG image too.
Hugs Laila

check out my small candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Kadie!! I love the papers and School Mae is too cute!! The little bows are a perfect little touch. Another fabulous creation my sweet friend.

Ida said...

Super cute and beautifully colored.

Emma said...

I just LOVE this Kadie, it's Gorgeous! Those colors and papers are just adorable! Such a Fabulous card Chickie!

Chris_P said...

Supercute!! This is adorable! Thanks for joinging us at Some Odd Girl!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the colours, papers and your colouring is fab. Thank you so much for joining in with our stitching challenge on Some Odd Girl.
Caz
x

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Love your coloring and the color combo you used. So cheerful. Thanks for playing along with us at SOG. :)

Elena said...

Ooooh she looks wonderful, this girl is fantastic, I think you caught her spirit in this card!
The card you used are fantastic, great use of layout and the stitching give a big touch to all!
Thanks for join with us this time at Some Odd Girl, hope to find you again for next challenge!

Hugs,
Elena

Amy said...

Eeeeee,Kadie! Congrats on the challenge win with this card, I am SO happy and excited for you! :)
I love everything about this card... your coloring of Mae is just gorgeous and those Girl Friday papers are perfect with her! Looks like you will be having fun with some new SOGgies! :)

Tasha said...

Kadie this is gorgeous - i love the colour combo and the funky papers. Great design
Thank you for joining in the SOG challenge
love tasha xx