Thursday, September 8, 2011

Embracing the Sketch



(please click on pic for clearer view)

Hello There!
Happy Thursday to You!

Wow, I don't know about you, but it sure became Thursday really quickly again for me! And I do LOVE Thursdays because I get to share another fun Deconstructed Sketch with you!
I can't believe we're on Sketch 18 already and Jen has given us another GREAT one!
For my card I've used this cutie pie Strawberry Tilda from Magnolia Stamps. I've built up quite a collection of these lovelies, but have been very shy to color them up. So, I thought since this sketch had a nice oval space, perfect for one of these stamps, that I would give it a whirl.
I've paired Sweet Tilda with some patterned papers and sentiment from Papertrey Ink and ribbon from Amuse. I hope you like it!

Be sure and check out all the AMAZING creations that the rest of the Sketch Girls have for you today and I hope you'll play along with us this week!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

April said...

This is so darn cute! I love how you fussy-cot around the stem!! Really showcases the immie!!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable Kadie! It's so nice to have some time to bum around the blogs and see such happiness.

I love the colors and that flower! I love the bump!

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Kadie!! WOW...this is super duper adorable!! I love the fresh color combo and sweet Tilda. You ROCKED this weeks sketch!!

Jen Shults said...

This is FANTASTIC Kadie! I love the colors of this and I love how you flipped the sketch! Gorgeous hon!

Jessica Diedrich said...

How CUTE is this?! Love your take on the sketch, girlie!

Danni said...

So very adorable!!! Great job!