Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy Birthday




Hello Friends!

It's Thursday and that means it's time for Deconstructed Sketch #141!

For my card I decided to play with the layout a bit and added a giant layered flower in place of a panel so that I could have the sentiment off to the side but still something fun as the focal point (sans colored image). :)

Please hop along to the Sketch Girls and hopefully you'll be inspired to play along! See ya next week for something special!

Judy
Cresta
Arielle
Joanne
Joni
Jen
Kadie
Kim
Lori
Sheri
Tangii
Tracey

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is a beautiful birthday card, Kadie!

April said...

Great papers the you mixed it up with. And, I adore that flower!

Lyn said...

Such a gorgeous mix of colours lovely cheery card

Mynn xx said...

This is super cool!!! LOVE the colors and the fabulous flower! I'd love for you to link it up with us at House of Card! :) HUGS and have a wonderful weekend! :) Mynn xx

PS: I'd love for you to visit me at my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy I'm giving away! :)

Crestajune said...

Fabulous card, Kadie! I love the bold orange flower! Hope you have and awesome day!

MiamiKel said...

Very, very striking! This was always one of my favorite paper packs, was sad to see it come to the last few pages, lol! Creative touch to add the flower!