Monday, March 10, 2014

Things Are Looking Green


Hi Friends!
Hope you had a great weekend!

I'm here with today's challenge #241 over at The Pink Elephant. This week it's time for a PHOTO INSPIRATION! All you have to do is use the below photo as inspiration for your card or project and submit your link on the TPE BLOG.

For my card, I kept it pretty simple. I used this cutie pie stamp from The Greeting Farm, a sheet of gingham paper from Amuse Studio, sentiment from SU, ribbons from Papertrey Ink and pearls from Kaisercraft.

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE! Hope you'll join us!

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

I love green! How absolutely darling this is, Kadie!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awwwww... this is sweet!

Carol W said...

I love, love love this card Kadiebug. I love how you colored this adorable image. The color combo and layout is absolutely PERFECT...great job my sweet friend....♥