Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Virtually Cruisin

As many of you know stampinkaren and lauriloo have put together a virtual stampin/scrappin cruise through the Greek Isles on the S.S. Inky! I am utterly impressed by all of the ingenuity it took to put this together! I have yet to post any of my creations but have thoroughly enjoyed all of the creative ideas and tutorials, as well as all of the cards, scrap pages, survival kits and other items that have been posted already. Here's a shout out to some talented gals and a few of the projects the cruise has offered thus far. A big thank you to Karen and Lauri---what a fun way to spend July and August...and what a fun way to visit the Greek Isles. I can't wait to try some of the delicious recipes and compile my recipe book! Thanks for inspiring me, Ladies!!

Life Jacket Card by OhioMary

Santorini Inspired Card by Lauriloo

Suitcase Giftcard Holder by Lorie64
Porthold Card by Tinkerbelaboo



2 comments:

Lauri said...

Hey, so nice of you to promote our cruise, and thanks for the kind words! (although Karen definitely has done most of the work!) I nominated you for an award!! heck out my blog for details!!

Anonymous said...

These are so amazing. I wish I would have gotten on board but life intervened for me - I should have had one of the life jackets sooner - LOL. I'm on the next one for sure. The work both these ladies put in is inspiring as well as the projects everyone is doing.