Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tomorrowland


Hello, Friends! I can't help but be thinking of tomorrow when The Greeting Farm releases it's new sets and...it's my first official day on TGF design team (aka Gardener for Spring)! I'm overjoyed to be part of such a great company and a very talented team. And have you seen the previews of what will be released tomorrow?? If not go here and check it out. And be sure to stop by Club Anya too because there is going to be an early release for a couple of those too!! Can you stand it?!?
Here is a card made with one of my favorite TGF stamps, Fairy Tink
Enjoy! And I'll definitely meet you right back here Tomorrow!!

Deets:
Stamps:
The Greeting Farm, Fairy Tink
Paper: Basic Grey, Euphoria; Taken with Teal, Green Galore, Mat Stack Brights, Purely Pomegranate
Ink: SU! Inks and Aquapainter, Black Stazon, Clear Spica
Embies: Jewel Dots, Scalloped Rectangle Nesties, Small Rectangle Nesties, SU! Corner Punch

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Thanks for the heads up on the release!
This is soooo cute! Bright and cheerful, just like you!

Sandra MacLean said...

Yay!! Soooo exciting! Neverland here I come! Love your tinkerbelle Kadie! So cheerful!

Danni said...

Oh what a fun, bright, happy card!!

MiamiKel said...

How sweet - so bright and cheerful! Thx for the head's up about the sale tomorrow - chaching! :) Good luck in your new "post!" - wonderfully deserved!!

Lorie said...

Awwww! Such a cute card, Kadie! Love the cheerful colors! Beautiful job!

Mary Giles said...

I got my releases! Neverland and The cupcake girl. This is so cheerful. Again amazing layouts and layers. I love all the punch out flowers and the vibrant red hair. Really like the two tone purple/green dress too.

Elena said...

She is the cutes Fairy I have ever seen! You are so talented Kadie!
Welcome to the TGF as a Gardener!
Garderners + Farmers = Growing smiles and Friendship!