Monday, August 3, 2009

Soar High


Hi Again!
I have another card to show you today (I had to run home first). I was lagging behind my crew today. Sandra, Mary and I have started a card kit challenge. Last month Mary sent us a kit and we all posted our cards on the same day, which showcased the same image, paper and embellishments. Well, it's round two and this month was my kit. It was so fun to gather elements to send to my girlies...so much fun I had to stop myself from going overboard! Anyway, here is my little pixie, Heidi and you can find her at All that Scraps. The only thing you can't see very well from my (home) pic is that the wings are covered in Spica and very sparkly. Thanks for joining the 3 of us today and look for us to join forces again the first week of next month!
If you'd like to play along with Mojo Monday 98 too, check it out here! Have fun!
Deets:
Stamps: C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Heidi, TGF Wild Things Sentiment
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday Sunday, American Crafts PP, Mat Stack Nana's Baby Girl, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Copics, Momento, Clear Spica
Embies: Primas, KaiserCrafts Flower, Nesties, SU! Hardware, Pink & Teal Thread, Michael's Ribbon, Paper Distress Tool

12 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love what you did.

Lorie said...

I've been waiting for this! It's so sweet, Kadie! It's so amazing how you each had the same things to work with, and they are all so wonderfully different! Fantastic!!

Mary Giles said...

This is soooo super cute. I love how you did the circle with the labels nestie and the ribbon treatment is soooo fabulous. I really wanted to use that ribbon, but with my sketch is just wasn't going to work. Oh well, I will be able to add the ribbon to another project. Thanks for such a fun kit to play with.

Elena said...

Gorgeous card, Kadie! What an amazing challnge you created!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card! She looks just perfect there in her little circle!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kadie,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

karen said...

aww this is so cute!
This is so fun watching the three of you do this!

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just darling!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Kadie!!

MiamiKel said...

This is super adorable! It looks like you have a lot of fun sending your kits and we look forward to seeing what the awesome trio come up with! The coloring is spot on, like always! Wonderful card!

Lilian said...

Your card is just adorable! Love it!

dpkennedy said...

Those clouds are so clever! This is just adorable!