Sunday, September 13, 2009

Chit Chat With You Anytime!


Hi There!
I know it's Sunday and I don't usually post on Sunday, but...there's a lot of fun stuff happening at The Greeting Farm this week and I wanted to give each exciting element it's own special highlight. As you may have noticed on Friday, TGF is proud to be welcoming a new artist to the Farm Family and her name is Janet McDonnell. Her images have a teen spin on them and are very fun to work with. There are 3 digi's that will be available from The Greeting Farm on the 15th of this month and the one I have to show you today is Chit Chat Carrie. Back in the day when I was a teen, cell phones weighed 10 lbs and looked like walkie talkies! But if my parents would have let me, I would have chit chatted away night and day, just like Carrie here.
Be sure to stop by the TGF blog and let us know what you think of the new line and to give Janet a warm welcome as well!
Happy Sunday and I'll see you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is the cutest!!!

*Susan* said...

Aw, this image is too cute and OMGosh how adorable is that panda DP! As usual, love the stitching details. And I def remember the shoebox-sized mobile phones complete with power packs. Thank goodness for techno progress! LOL

Sandra MacLean said...

This is a surprise to see you post on a Sunday! You MUST have a lot going on next week...can't wait to see! :) I wasn't much of a chatty cathy on the phone when I was younger...and not much has changed either! LOL

MiamiKel said...

She's darling -- definitely a perfect teen card, right down to the untied shoes :) You didn't tell me there were GIRL SCOUTS stams at TGF! Kadie! to the corner with you, young lady! {tee hee!} I had to scoop that up for my baby girl, Victoria, who is now a GS following Brownies - YAY!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just adorable Kadie! WOW! Your coloring is just fantastic~!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love this! Such a darling card. Gotta love the Peaches, lol. Still don't get the name.

Elena said...

What a fun card! Really love the DP you chose!