Monday, May 3, 2010

A Special Guy


Hi Friends!
I'm just popping in to share a card and say a quick hello!
This is a card I made to send out in a batch of TGF Cares cards. I'm praying that this little guy will encourage someone who really needs it.
For the card, I altered Wild Sprout Eric just ever so slightly and used one of the sentiments from My Guy Ian. I tried to keep the layout pretty simple because I knew I was going to be making a few cards to send.
There are some others from my TGF Cares batch to show, but you'll just have to wait until it's time to show the stamps! tease tease tease. :)
Although the contest is now officially over, I hope you will continue in the spirit of making cards and donating them to local organizations...and I'm certain that God will continue to use your craft to encourage individuals and families in big ways.
Blessings Always,
Kadie

Deets:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Wild Sprout Eric, My Guy Ian sentiment
Paper: Not Quite Navy, AC Textured CS, Misc Scraps
Ink: Copics
Embies: Linen Thread, Paper Distress Tool, Misc Button, Brown Thread, Paper Piercing Tool

13 comments:

אורית said...

Hi Kattie
Great card - love the image ,the sketch and the colours .
This is the opportunity to say that I love your blog and your creations

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Kadie. Love the card, great image and I love the colours used. The sentiment is adorable. Happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

♥Rach♥ said...

I think I commented on this on the TGF gallery, BUT I love it! The little matching envie is so cute and I love the stiching and colors you used, wonderful boy/guy card :0)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Imke said...

Hello Kadie, this little guy is really sweet. I like your coloring and the layout.

Leanne said...

great alteration! i'm sure this card will do the trick. =)

Cheryl Walker said...

awww Kadie you are toooo sweet hun!!! I miss you already :) I love your card and Im loving the new Greeting Farm stamps! Anyways thank you for the Congrats, you made me smile when I read that :) hehehee:)

Hope you have a lovely day hun!!!

Big hugs to you,
Cheryl

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Kadie he is so HANDSOME!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! The way the stars carry thru is perfect. Another awesome Kadie card.

Country Mouse said...

Super cute boy card...love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is absolutely adorable. WOW...I LOVE him! Thanks so much for participating in this. I'm so excited to tally up the final # of cards! What a beautiful addition to the lot-your coloring is wonderful!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kadie,

Anyone who recieves this little cutie will love it he is adorable and I just love the fun spunky layout on your creation too!!! Wonderful job on this I love it!!!

Heather

Mary Giles said...

Oh Kadie this is sooo adorable. Eric is colored up gorgeous and I just looove everything about it.