Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wish


Hello, Friends!

Today I'm back with a little birthday card that I made for someone I know who's turning 3 years old next month! Exciting! And hard to believe how fast time flies!

This card is a little bit different than my usual style...it has a little more of a scrapbook/collage feel to it. I really like how it turned out though.

The stamp I used is Birthday Lily Puddle Jumper and she's new this month from Claudia and Company Stamps (sold at DieCutsRUs). And I really wanted to pair Lily with one of these super fun playing cards from the MME Alphabet Soup paper collection. So that was my goal: use Lily and use the playing card...and that's how this collage-card came to be! I also felt brave enough to pull out my colored staples for the first time! I think I'm hooked now!

Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by today! Have a great one!

8 comments:

noomiy said...

colorful and really nice :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOOOO adorable, Kadie girl! LOVE the fun bright colors and super sweet layout!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I know whoever is receiving it will love it!

Anita said...

What a great card! Lovely! Anita

d'une grande ouverture d'esprit said...

Salut, I've found your blog today. Great works :) this card is also great for schoolbeginning.

Lorie said...

Oh, what a cutie! I love that polka dot dress, and the layout with the scrapbook twist. That's brilliant, Kadie... Just brilliant, and oh, so wonderful! This card is a winner!!

Unknown said...

Oh that is so SUPER cute!! Absolutely ADORABLE with that ruler accent!

Andrea C said...

I adore this card it is just so sweet on the eyes x