Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Wishes



Hi Friends!
It's almost the weekend and I'm so very excited! We get to hang with some dear friends of ours this weekend and I've been really looking forward to that!

I have a card for you today from Claudia and Company, but first I just have to say that I don't know what's up with Blogger and it's driving me nuts! I couldn't upload anything for the longest time...I think I might have to switch to Typepad. We'll see. I'll give Blogger one more chance. :)

None-the-less, I'm here with an Inspiration card for you, using one of the June digi stamps from Claudia and Company. This one is by artist John Grutta and can be found HERE in the C&Co Store.

I really wanted to keep my card CAS today, so that the image would be the focus, but in the end I couldn't help adding a little embellishment. I also did quite a bit of stitching on this card, but it's a little hard to see around the Nestie border.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a WONDERFUL weekend. For more Claudia and Company Inspiration, be sure to pop over to the C&Co Blog!

No comments: