Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Love of a Family

Please scroll down for my Sparkle Creations post or click HERE. Thanks!

Hi Friends!
I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start!

I'm back with another fun card for By LORi Designs! LORi has a TON of wonderful new digi stamps in the store and this is just one of the stamps that was designed for the Help4Katie campaign. A new fundraising stamp bundle has also been added to the site. You can check that out HERE and thank you in advance!!

For my card I used the stamp "We Love Mommy" that was created by Lori, especially for Katie Renz (it's of her three boys). These sweet boys are colored in Copics and the papers are from the MME Six By Six, Everyday Flair paper pad, the button is basic grey, the sentiment is MFT and the brads are Making Memories.

I'm hoping that this card will bring a smile to your face today!
Be sure to check out what my fellow Lollipop Girls have for you today over at the BLD Blog!
Have a GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

April said...

This card is so darn adorable! I just told my SIL that I could almost hate you if I didn't love you so much!!

Such a cute image for such a serious situation! My heart bleeds every time I think about it!