Monday, January 23, 2012

Smitten

Hi Friends!
It's Monday again and you know what that means, another fun challenge over at The Pink Elephant!

This week for TPE#132 we have a photo inspiration for you! All you have to do is use the photo collage below as inspiration for a card or project and share it with us over at TPE by uploading your project to Mr. Linky.
For my card I've used this very sweet Mo Manning stamp that I got in rubber over at 7kidscollegefund c/o Stampavie (and my dear Secret Sister, Judy!) and paired it with papers from My Mind's Eye. I think this stamp is SO SWEET and how I envision Hubs and I one day. I also got to use the Tim Holtz mini rosette dies for the first time and I think I'm hooked!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog! Be sure and check out all the amazing inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

3 comments:

~*Joni said...

Ohhh sweet Kadie! I've been such a lazy blogger commenter thingee person. But I always sigh when I see your work because it never ever disappoints! Adorable Mo image, I love this couple! Hopefully that will be me (I don't mind the curves) in 40 years. heehee! Beautiful design, wonderful take on that lovey dovey photo inspiration! Hugs and happy Monday!!

Amy said...

Beautiful card Kadie! I love that sentiment with this image and your coloring is fabulous! Hope you are having a good week!

Judy McMullen said...

Oh, Kadie, I love this card and that sweet Mo Manning image! So glad to see what you used the gc for. Your coloring of this image is outstanding as usual! You really captured the essence of the inspiration piece! Love that rosette...the perfect embellishment!!! HUGS!