Monday, March 19, 2012

Getting Krafty

Happy Monday!
I'm back with another super fun challenge over at The Pink Elephant!
This week for TPE#140, our challenge is being hosted by Peachy Keen Stamps and their adorable Country Bumpkin line designed by my very dear friend, Lorie Souther! All you have to do is incorporate kraft paper into your card or project and then link back to the TPE blog once you've got your creation posted!

For my card I've used this sweet sweet set named Max (after Lorie's dear grand baby) that is perfect for all the little lads in your life! Max comes with 5 mix and match sentiments too!! I've paired Max with some sweet krafty papers from My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday. To be honest, I was SO EXCITED for this challenge, not just because I was getting to showcase one of the Country Bumpkins, but also because I was really struggling with how to use this pad from MME and I knew this would be the perfect challenge to provide me with that inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog! Be sure and check out all the amazing Country Bumpkin inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

2 comments:

April said...

Max is looking full of life! I like how you used the dp for the background! And your hint of Kraft.....really high lights the sentiment!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Very sweet!!! LOVE the layout and how you added the sentiment. Love that you used white!!!