Monday, April 2, 2012

Home Grown

Happy Monday!
I'm back with another super fun challenge over at The Pink Elephant!
This week for TPE#142, your challenge is CLEAN and SIMPLE. Okay, I'll admit it...I did a slightly more than CAS card, but it was only because our sponsor this week is Market Street Stamps and this set that I got to use was just bringing on so many CUTE ideas!!

BUT I'm sure you'll have a ton of ideas too for creating a CAS card or project and when you've got it posted to your blog or SCS or wherever you choose, then link back to the TPE blog and get entered to win some Market Street Stamps of your very own!!

For my card I've used the Market Street Stamp set, Home Grown and pattern paper from My Mind's Eye Bright Side, as well as Stampin Up Kraft and Groovy Guava cardstock that I've had for ages (sorry, they're retired).

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog! Be sure and check out all the amazing inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

1 comment:

April said...

Dang girl! You are always enabling me by showing new to me stamp companies!

This card is adorable!