Monday, May 7, 2012

For Mom


Happy Monday!
I'm back with another super fun challenge over at The Pink Elephant!
This week TPE#147 is to celebrate Mom! All you have to do is create your card or project with Mom in mind and then link back to the TPE blog.

Well, it just so happens that I was all set with this theme last week and so I have a few more cards for you that celebrate Mother's Day and this challenge! For both cards I've embossed the sweet Happy Mother's Day sentiment from Amuse Art Stamps and punched out some shapes with Nestabilities. The papers for card one are from My Mind's Eye and Stampin' Up for the second. The flowers for both cards are from Prima and twine for card one is Martha Steward crafts, while the ribbon for card two is Papertrey Ink.
The second card is also a CASE of a card I saw on Pinterest, created by the awesome Julee Tilman for The Verve. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog! Be sure and check out all the amazing inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

4 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

I absolutely love your card!! it so so simple and SO PRETTY!
XX

Sonia said...

You did beautiful creations!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Sonia said...

You did beautiful creations!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Danni said...

Both are wonderful cards!