Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sisters




Hello, Friends!
I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!

It's Deconstructed Sketch time again and we've got another Fabulous one for you this week!


For my card I've used a stamp from Art Impressions called Picture Perfect. My sweet friend, Maryann had sent me a card using this image and I knew I just HAD to have it. It reminds me so very much of a group of ladies that are nearest and dearest to my heart! And I also just love that these chicks are super hip to technology and are sporting an iPhone! The papers I paired with this immie are from My Mind's Eye, On the Bright Side, the ribbon is Papertrey Ink and the sentiment is from The Greeting Farm.

I hope that you will join us for sketch 64! Be sure to visit all the Sketch Girls to see how they've used this week's sketch. Have a great day!

Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Judy Rozema
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Pam Varnell
Sheri Gilson

8 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Such a cute card! Love the image and I have these papers.

Jen Shults said...

LOL! That image cracks me up. I was at StampAway in Cincinnati this last week and I swear I SAW these ladies walking around the convention, lol. I may have even had to take their picture. TOO funny! LOVE this!

Kelley said...

Art Impressions have some of the funniest stamps! Love your gals and that paper is perfect for them.

Unknown said...

OMGoodness Kadie...I am still giggling away here! That image is priceless!! LOVE your card...Wonderful stuff Hun!! Xx

Carol W said...

love, love, love this card Kadiebug...absolutely adorable...

April said...

Too cute! Love that image!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Kadie your card is gorgeous and too funny! LOVE your coloring and the papers!

dpkennedy said...

Too fun! Wonderful image and card!