Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving



Hi Friends!
I'm back with another fun By LORi Designs card today! LORi has got some SUUUUUUUPER cute Halloween and Thanksgiving images in the BLD shop and they are just waiting to be scooped up and colored!

For my card I decided I was in an early Thanksgiving mood and wanted to get Puddle Jumper Jacob inked up. I've colored the wee Pilgrim lad in Copics and paired him with papers from Fancy Pants Oct. 31.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit all of the BLD Girls and see all the Fab Fall Creations!

5 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute! I like how you placed the DP. The photo corners are great on the image.

Ana Carolina Little said...

This images are the cutest Kadie!!!. Love your colouring and the papers you used!!!

Mary Giles said...

Love that Pilgrim and what a fabulous layout! Great hand stitching too!

Jacquel said...

This is such a great card & your coloring is FAB! TFS your awesome work!!!!

Liz Williams said...

Cutest pilgrim ever!!