Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Super Star Revisited

Hellooooo!
Happy Wednesday to you!
Since I've had Kraftin Kimmie's on the brain this week, I thought I would pop in and share another card with you!
This one is not entered in the contest, because it's not a new one of mine, but it IS my favorite card I've made using a Kraftin Kimmie stamp, so I thought it was a fun one to revisit right before the long weekend.

For my card I've used Super Star from the Moonlight Whisper line; colored in Copics and paired with papers from Calico Studio, buttons from Basic Grey and sentiment from PTI.

Thanks for popping over today! Hope you have a great one! Be sure to pop over to the Kraftin Kimmie blog and check out all the amazing creations!

1 comment:

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! What a super card with a beautifully colored and vibrant Super Star! As always your combinations of paper are just awesome!! Love the button trimming the image panel. Delightful inside too!