Monday, August 19, 2013

Anything But A Card




Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!
I'm back with today's challenge #213 over at The Pink Elephant and this week we're making ANYTHING BUT A CARD. All you have to do is create a fun project and submit your link on the TPE BLOG.


I've actually recycled a couple of my old projects because my craft room is under serious disarray at the moment and I couldn't get to many of my "non-card" supplies.
The first, is a Halloween treat basket using a diaper fold and Puddle Jumper Witchy Prue from By LORi Designs.
And the second, is a fun embellishment I made for my Copic tin. This project also features a stamp from BLD, called Lollipop Lacie. Oops, she's very similar to Lacie, but her name has escaped me. You can find all the Lollipops HERE in the BLD store!

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE!!

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Kadie both of these are just too cute. I can't believe Halloween will be here before we know it.

Carol W said...

Oh Kadie, I love both of these projects...just adorable...and perfect!!! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

EEEK!! I LOVE both of these adorable projects!! :) :) :) Your Halloween one is soooooo super yummy and cute ~~ & all of us crafty girls would love a super cute marker holder like that!!
ADORBS!! :) :)
xo
~~Nicole~~

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Kadie, these projects are so cute!