Monday, September 9, 2013

Ahoy




Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!
I'm back with today's challenge #216 over at The Pink Elephant and it's time for another awesome PHOTO INSPIRATION! All you have to do is use the below photo as inspiration for your card are project and submit your link on the TPE BLOG.

For my card I've used another adorable Puddle Jumper stamp from By LORi Designs.  You can find this cutie HERE in the store! CHECK IT OUT! The papers are from Fancy Pants (I will need to double check on that), the twine is May Arts and the wheel die is MFT.

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHOY, Kadie!!!! I love this!! It's so fun and well done ~~~ from the coloring to the paper piecing!!! :) :) :)
TOO CUTE!!!

April said...

Ahoy, yourself!
I wish it was warm enough to be tubing like this adorable PJ!!

Wonderful card, as usual!

Divorce Attorney Fountain Valley said...

it's has a premium content, and I truly importance to you for giving out such an outstanding information.