Tuesday, May 20, 2014

You Make My Heart Sing


Hi Friends!
Well, it seems I'm tardy to the party once again, but here is my card for this month's Dueling Darlings duel, none-the-less!

Here is my card using Ukelele Josh from Sparkle Creations!

I wanted to thank our awesome Diva hostess with the mostess, Judy, for an AMAZING kit this month! Judy, you REALLY spoiled us! And what a fun theme that Judy and Paola came up with too. Music definitely speaks to each of our hearts in different, but significant ways.

We were also asked to dedicate a song to our fellow Darlings and I dedicate, "Thank you for being a friend," the theme song from the Golden Girls. Each and every one of these ladies have been true blessing in my life and I'm so thankful to be part of this group.


DIVAS
Kelly
Carol
Barb
LJ
Judy
Kadie (me)
Tami

DAZZLERS
Melina
Debbie
Terry
Paola
April
Darlene

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Kadie, this is soooooooooo cute!!! (Well worth the wait). Your coloring is fabulous and the details. WOW! Love the ribbon and musical embellishments! Love the design!

And I love the song you chose, too!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, you used so many of the papers! I love how you were able to do that! The way you colored the ukelele looks amazing! Very cute.

Carol W said...

Kadie this is a 3 thumbs up card. I love, love, love what you have done with it. The hat looks like real straw and the piecing of the sentiment is so clever (not to self to remember this). You are so creative and inspiring...love your card (u too)

dweatter said...

Adorable!!! I love all the layers and embellishments. Your coloring is beautiful and I love how you used color over the sentiment.

Judy McMullen said...

Hi Kadie! Today's the last day in May and I'm finally getting around to checking out all the DD's May creations. OMG! Once again you amaze me with your designs!! Love, love, love the way you've colored Ukelele Josh image...so rich, vibrant he just jumps off the page! Love the way you enhanced the musical notes and the sentiment with swipes of blue and green...gorgeous! The whole layout of papers, ribbon, buttons, bra and washi tape enhance the theme and image...Perfection!!

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND...YOU ARE A BLESSINGS!!!