Monday, June 30, 2014

Made For You



Hi Friends! Happy Monday to you!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready for another fun challenge over at The Pink Elephant

This week's challenge #257 is ANYTHING GOES! Create a card or project of YOUR CHOICE and link up to the TPE BLOG. Share your creativity with us!

For my card today, it's one I've been waiting to share until I had a challenge to fit. I made it awhile a go for my friend, Jeanette's swap. It features Chef Ian from The Greeting Farm and papers from Basic Grey.

Today is also a sad day for me, as it's my last TPE post for a few months. As I mentioned in my previous post, it's for a good reason though.
I will be back in January though, so don't lose my addy!! :)

Thanks for popping by today. Be sure and check out what's Ella's Girls have for you at TPE!

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Kadie! Chef Ian is adorable! We are going to miss you tons at TPE! Enjoy your time off! <3

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful card! Love the image! :)