Friday, April 15, 2016

DDD Swing Into Spring


Hi Friends,
It's that time again for the 15th of the month (did you get your taxes done?) and another round of Dueling Darlings.
This month our Diva hostess is Suzy and her partner for the Dazzlers is Terry A. They chose a Swing Into Spring theme!
Suzy provided us with an awesome kit, that includes this image from a retired SU stamp set called A Kind Word.

We were also asked to share if we had a favorite Spring dessert and mine is LEMON BARS. Yummmmmm. :)

Hope you enjoy all the Spring themed cards this month and be sure to visit all the Darlings below:

DIVAS
Barb
Carol
Judy
Kelly
LJ
Suzy
Tami

Dazzlers
Darlene
Debbie
Jeanette
Paola
Shelly
Terry A.
Terry L.
Tracie

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Kadie, your card is adorable! The swirl seems to make the image look like it's moving... swinging is such fun!

Carol W said...

I am so jealous of your coloring skills Kadiebug...your image is colored so awesome. I love the layout and the dsp you chose to use. This card is amazing and so well done. I'm so glad we are friends and duelers....

MiamiKel said...

Oh Kadie, you did an amazing job creating a soft floral and beautifully adorned spring card!! She is colored to perfection and has so much expression on her beautiful little face! I love how you used the little scroll and the wonderful flowers - stunning card and design, a Kadie tradition!! ❤️

:: BlueInks :: said...

Stop with the cute hat! You made it crosshatched!!! Cute. I too love me some lemon bars. My girlfriend makes the BEST bars. No, I do not have the recipe. She will not give it to me. Such a treat!

Barb said...

Kadie--what a fun card. I love the flowers on the die cut--so cute! Great layout too and your colors rock! I too love lemon bars!

Imke said...

Super sweet card !

dweatter said...

Love the layout and how you put the sentiment as separate words. Creative and clever. Beautiful coloring of your image.

Judy McMullen said...

Gorgeous card, Kadie! As always your coloring is absolutely stunning and this precious girl on a swing is colored to perfection. Love how the colors you used reflect those gorgeous papers. The Swirl with the flowers is the perfect embellishment and love how you used the sentiment! You, dear friend, always inspire me!!!