Monday, October 2, 2017

I'm die-ing to try that SWAP

Hello!

I thought I would pop in and post a card that I created for a swap hosted by the lovely Terrie over at SCS, called "I'm die-ing to try that!"

She challenged us to create a card using some die cuts that we've been looking forward to using but haven't had the chance to yet. (or if we had some on our wishlist to purchase *wink)

I took a little inspiration from a card I saw over on Pinterest and decided to use this fun set from Lawn Fawn that I have. I stamped the crayon image first and then put those crayons and the sentiment from The Greeting Farm through my Cuttlebug. This was also a great way to use scraps of cardstock I had lying around!

Thanks for taking a look :) And there's still time to join us over in Terrie's swap!

1 comment:

Carol W said...

Wow Kadiebug, I love this card. It is so dang cute and perfect for the little ones in our lives. Would make a cute birthday card as well as this cute thanks card. Great job my friend. (Miss you).