Thursday, April 4, 2024

My Favorite Princess


Hi There!

I’m here with a card I’ve been thinking up for awhile now, as a fun way to use my favorite princess stamp from The Sassy Club! 

I wanted to use these hot foil stars from Spellbinders to create a cascading night look for the fairies to be floating down toward their princess. I think it works! It makes for a very tall card though, so it’s hard to fit it all in. 

I’ve also ran some gold thread lines up the sides to frame the scene and backed the frame with sparkly gold paper from Simon Says Stamp. It’s hard to tell in the picture, but the color inside the clouds is gold sparkle pen (it appears yellow in the photo). Sentiment is from another set at The Sassy Club as well.

Thanks for popping in for a look! Have a great day!




No comments: