Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Anything is Possible


Hiya! Happy Wednesday to You!

I'm here with a card for you today that I had a TON of FUN making! I don't know what it is about Cosmo Cricket papers (je ne sais quoi, I suppose!) but whenever I sit down to use them for a project...the project takes on a life of it's own and I'm always happy with the result...magical papers!! :)
So, I sat down with my CC papers (my fave line Early Bird) and what do you know...DeeDee Wild Sprout wandered over, begging to join the party! And since it was a party, what's a party without balloons? So we had to have a few of those too! I mean really, 'anything is possible', right?
Can you tell I had fun with this or is it strikingly apparent that I'm still experiencing the effects of being at home sick yesterday, LOL!
Regardless, thanks for humoring me and I hope you enjoy viewing this card as much as I did creating it!
Hugs and happy Wednesday!
kadie

P.S. There's something EXTRA EXTRA exciting going on at the Busy Beauties Boutique this week...NEW RELEASES...so be sure to stop back on SATURDAY!

Deets:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, Wild Sprout DeeDee, Fly Away balloons and sentiment
Papers: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, AC textured CS, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Copics
Embies: MS tag punch, Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety button, Misc Ribbon, Brown thread, Nesties

12 comments:

Catherine said...

This is absolutely adorable and awesome, Kadie! I love your layout and coloring on this! I agree, these papers bring your mojo full force! That ribbon is TDF, too BTW.
LOVE THIS (and you)!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh so so so ADORABLE.

Debbi said...

Love Love LOVE that DP!! Your card is gorgeous!
*smiles*
debbi

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

WickedPixie said...

This is too, too cute! i love the added balloons! :-)Traci

Sandra MacLean said...

You were sick yesterday?? Oh I hope you're feeling better today Miss Kadie! Seems like there's a bug going around because Syd was sink on Monday. Anyway, this is exceptional considering you were under the weather!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

This is so cute...love the papers too!!! TFS

A Consuming Passion said...

BEAUTIFUL Card!!!! love those papers.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Kadie she is fabulous!!! HOW CUTE! I love the colors, sentiment, all of it-super awesome card, girlie!

Mary Giles said...

Okay this has got to be a favorite of mine!!! I adore the fun colors, the super papers, and Dee Dee is as cute as a button. A PERFECT card in every way. I hope you are feeling better.

Amy C said...

Darling card!! You do a fabulous job with coloring.

Lorie said...

Yep! There's a party goin' on right here! That truly is great paper, and your little sprout lights this card up! Very, very cute, Kadie!

Oh, and BTW... One of those little froggy cards from your previous post did indeed land in my mailbox! Yay!!!

Love ya,
Lorie