Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Sister, My Friend

If you are looking for my Claudia and Company Challenge post, please scroll up or CLICK HERE. Thanks!!

Hi Friends!!
A very Happy Tuesday to YOU, once again!
I have another FUN-tabulous By LORi Designs card for you today and this time it's a pair of cutie pie Lollipops!
You know how I love those Lollipops, Sugarsticks and PJ's...well, this month there will be a super fun showcase of the By LORi Designs May stamps every Tuesday. Yipee!!

My card for you today showcases Lollipop Sisters. Aren't they SO SO SWEET? I think so!! It reminds me of myself and my little sister, who is 5 years younger than me. That's why I also just had to use this sweet sister sentiment from TGF too!

I went to my 6x6 stash again and grabbed these fun papers. I believe they're from My Mind's Eye (yes, again!! I just can't resist all those fun MME color combos). There's just something I REALLY enjoy about red, blue and green together and I thought these colors would really make the Sissies pop! I also added a touch of Clear Spica pen to each of their bows for some sparkle!

Be sure and pop over to the By LORi Designs Blog today to see a wonderful collection of cards today made using the Lollipop Sisters!! You won't be disappointed!!

And I'll see you back here next Tuesday for some more BLD Inspiration! Have a great one!

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

April said...

I really could hate you for your creativity, BUT I don't! This is adorable and you are so lucky to have grown up being close to your sister!!