Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sugar Rush



Helloooooo and welcome to another fun Tuesday with Claudia and Company!

Thanks for popping in today! Since the challenges at C&Co. have gone to bi-weekly, the design team has cooked up something special for you on the alternate Tuesdays. It's called Inspiration Tuesday. On this day the DT will share cards or projects using some of the sampler packs available at Claudia and Company. There are so many fabulous patterned paper samplers at C&Co; it's one of my favorite things they carry...and at such a great price too!

For my card today, I got to play with an oldie, but a goodie in the Sugar Rush Papers from Basic Grey. These papers are so SWEET, that I wanted to try and play up all the sugary goodness. So I grabbed this sweet, sweet Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm and found these yummy lollipops in with my Unity stamps and the card started to take form. Then I threw in a Basic Grey Button and some baker's twine, along with a TGF sentiment and my hand stitching, and voila! Does it satisfy your sweet tooth? heehee.
The Sugar Rush Paper Pack and Kioshi Buttons can be found in the Claudia and Company Store. You can also find a great selection of stamps by The Greeting Farm and Unity Stamp Co. there too!

Be sure and check out what the rest of the ladies have to share for Inspiration today! Thanks again for stopping by and have a GREAT Tuesday!

Piali
Jodi
Joy
Tanya
Taylor
Claudia

No comments: