Monday, May 2, 2011

A Release of Flora and Fauna

If you are looking for my post for THE PINK ELEPHANT, please scroll down or click HERE. Thanks!!


Hello! Happy May 2nd (again)!!
Did anyone honor the May Day tradition yesterday and leave flowers on someone's door step? I remember doing that when I was young...of course it was a great hoot to ring the bell and run! :)

Well, instead of leaving flowers for a neighbor, I'm going to leave them for YOU (blogger style), because it just so happens that today is Release Day over at Claudia and Company and there's lots of May Flowers to go around!
Today we get to showcase two new stamps by C&Co artist, John Grutta. They are available today in the Claudia and Company Store, along with lots of other new product!

And it wouldn't be a release without lots of fun samples and a chance for you to win!! So be sure to check out all of the great DT samples. You can start HERE on the Claudia and Company Blog!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your day is filled with sunshine and flowers!!

3 comments:

April said...

How darn cute are these?? I don't know how you find the time to make soooo many wonderful creations! I barely find time to made a couple okay projects.

You have addicted me to C&Co, so must go check out the inspiration!!

Magento Themes said...

Two Awesome cards!!! I just love this cards designs and colors. My favorite is second one. The pink card is so cute..and the flowers are nice.
Thanks for this great post.

Mary Giles said...

Kadie I don't know how you do it, but you really knocked these out of the park! Just so lovely.