Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Touchdown!


Hi Friends!
Happy Wednesday! We're halfway to the weekend. Woooohoooo!

I have another fun card for you today and also something new that I'm starting.

This is Puddle Jumper Gavin and he's a little bruiser. :) He's on his way to being a serious linebacker...I mean just look at his awesome buzz cut! Gavin is just another one of those extremely cute Puddle Jumpers from By LORi Designs!
In addition to this fun stamp, I've also used papers from the SEI I'm An Athelete paper pad, Sentiment from TGF, Nesties and just a hint of misc. embellishments.

You can find PJ Gavin HERE in the BLD store (aka Lollipop Shop) and some super amazing inspiration on the BLD blog!

Today I'm going to be starting something new too. If you see the "Win It" stamp on any of my posts from now on, that means this card, plus a kit to make one of your own, is up for grabs! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post! One lucky winner will be chosen by the next time the "Win It" stamp is up or on the following Monday.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure and check back tomorrow because I have a super cool announcement! Have a great day!!

13 comments:

April said...

Kadie- I love this idea and may have to implement something similar in the future!!

Your card is adorable!! You have enabled me so much that I love every PuddleJumper!!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a PERFECT boy card!! PJ Gavin is a total cutie, and your coloring is AMAZING (as always)! I also LOVE your patterned paper choices and the wonky square in the middle! CUTE card!!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

He is so stinkin' handsome! I love his hair! What a great boy card! Fun :)
hugs, margie

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

Ecommerce Website Developer said...

wow!!! This is really card.. I love this card. The boy is so cute and the colors you've chosen in this card is great. Thanks for this great card.

Anonymous said...

What a fun card - I love the way the dp you chose and your image all play into the fun, funky swirly thing...

Awesome as always Kadie!

Carolyn said...

Such a gorgeous boy card!

San Diego Mobile Notary

LORi said...

Super CUTE Kadie Bug!! Hugs-LORi

Mary Giles said...

What a cutie! Perfect papers and coloring. Love that buzz cut.

Sheri Gilson said...

ADORABLE!! Love the fun football DP!! Great job!!

Cathy Spicer said...

What a super cute card! All the elements work together perfectly!

MiamiKel said...

E-MENSLEY cute! (hee hee, couldn't resist!) How very sweet - I can't picture my son in football yet but imagine if he ever were, I'd be scrapping some pages just like your sweet card :) TFS!

Judy McMullen said...

Fantastic card, Kadie! Love the cute image, the super d.p. and the great layout! Your "Win It" idea is super! Thanks for the opportunity to play!!!