Tuesday, May 31, 2011

With Appreciation



Hi Friends!!
A very Happy Tuesday to YOU! Did you enjoy your LONG weekend? Things were pretty chill around my household. I visited with my Mom and Sister a bit yesterday, which was WONDERFUL. And then Hubs and the dogs and I went for a long walk last night. It was a super relaxing weekend. I was sorry to see it end :)

I have another FUN-tabulous By LORi Designs card for you today and this time it's a Lollipop!

We're winding down our month long showcase of the By LORi Designs May stamps and this little cutie is Lollipop Amy! But not to worry, even though May is winding down, JUNE is just around the corner and that means more stamps and more creations! Yipee!

For this card I've used some of the brand new My Mind's Eye papers from the Lime Twist collection. I also got out my Cuttlebug and did a bit of embossing. I know it's hard to see the hearts in the background, but they're there, I promise! And that fab papaya colored ribbon is from Amuse.

Be sure and pop over to the By LORi Designs Blog today to see a wonderful collection of cards today made using Lollipop Amy!! You won't be disappointed!!

And I'll see you back here on FRIDAY for some more BLD Inspiration! Have a great one!

1 comment:

April said...

Awww...what a sweetie!