Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back in Blogland

I've got quite the collection of Hanna stamps going at my house and have been dying to ink them up. Of course they have been sorely neglected though because of a lack of mojo and time. But not this weekend! This weekend I was determined to put these Hannas to work (and myself as well). Here are a couple of them that I came up with. Kiss the cook, I hope meets the qualifications for Candice's Nov. Release challenge. Thanks for looking and any feedback on how I can make my cards better would be great help!

9 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

Love these! Hanna looks fantastic. :)

Catherine said...

Hey, Kadie!
Left you some gallery love on these, but the more I look at them, the more I love them - you just did such an awesome job on these!

karen said...

Fantastic Kadie!
I love your cards! And keep up the blogwork! =)

karen said...

Fantastic Kadie!
I love your cards! And keep up the blogwork! =)

Lorie said...

Well, you already know I love them. I left you lots of love in your gallery! They are wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

These are terrific Kadie! Now I got to go check our your gallery!

Sandra MacLean said...

Love the cook card Kadie!! Such pretty colors! :D I think you might have more sets than me! LMBO!

Niki Estes said...

These are so cute, Kadie! I love the patterned papers on both and your coloring! Kiss the Cook will always be a favorite of mine. Have a great week!

Carolyn Bounds said...

How do you better perfection? Your cards are GORGEOUS!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn