Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Forget Me Not


Hello! This card has been very camera shy but it's here now. Originally, I forgot my camera at home and had to settle for a bad, blurry camera phone shot to give you a little peek, but then I forgot the camera again today and desperate times call for desperate measures. The shipping department at work has a small digi camera, so I ran all the way back there and borrowed it for a few mins. Phew! And voila, a pic to show you!
I made this card to send as a condolence to a friend of a friend. I realized after, that maybe the purple made the card seem to cheery for the occassion. But I suppose now is as good of a time as any to send a bright (paper) bouquet of flowers to someone who is grieving the loss of a loved one. I know if it were me, I would welcome any and all thoughts, prayers and little notes thrown my way.
Hugs to you all, my dear friends!

Deets:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, Papertrey Ink Sentiment

Paper: SU! Cottage Wall DSP, AC Textured CS, Razzleberry
Ink: Copics
Embies: SU! Satin Ribbon, Nesties, Basic Grey Buttons

8 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Hehehe! You need to ask Santa for a second camera so you can leave one at work! :D Love what I'm seeing so far!

Sandra MacLean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Haffner said...

Looks so pretty, can't wait for tomorrow.

Sparkplug17 said...

This still looks so pretty. Love the purple.

Mary Giles said...

I love what I see of it! The colors are gorgeous and it looks like there is some lovely pop-up action going on too!

Catherine said...

This turned out so pretty, Kaders! Love to see you using your buttons - and this is a great way! Lovely!

Lorie said...

This is so gorgeous! The color is fabulous, and the coloring...? Perfect!! I've always love this image too!

MiamiKel said...

Kadie, it's truly beautiful - the purple is just rich enought to make the card so visually stunning but not over the top and it's so wonderfully balanced in color and layout .... that's way too technical, but what I'm saying is it's just perfect. Thank you so much :*) Sniff, sniff!!