Monday, October 12, 2009

Vintage Thank You


Hello!
Good Monday morning to you! I had a very LONG but exciting weekend. Even though the weekend was long, (but good) I'm looking forward to recovering from it with the upcoming one when we leave for San Francisco on Friday! Woohoo. I can't wait!
How was your weekend?
My card for you today has kind of a vintage feel to it. My friends, Mary, Sandra and I have had a blast the last few months exchanging card kits to see the different takes we have on using the same paper, embies and image. I hadn't seen this adorable Sugar Nellie MacBeth Bunny stamp before but I totally love it. He reminds me of the Velveteen Rabbit (a book I really love). And the papers and embies that Mary included for us to play with were absolutely perfect for MacBeth. I really wanted to try and use all the papers because they were all beautiful! I haven't gotten to use any crocheted pieces before today's card and now I can see why everyone is having so much fun with this embellishment! I have to go find myself some more!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll go check out Mary and Sandra's cards too!

9 comments:

Mary Giles said...

OMGosh Kadie! This is just too cute. You really made good use of the papers and embellishments. I love the the strips of paper...I'm filing that one for use of my scraps. The stitching and the coloring of the little bunny are perfect.

Catherine said...

Love the layers and stitching on this one, Kadie! And that big brown button is yummy!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling! I love the strips of paper.

Lorie said...

You girls are flippin' me out with this vintage cutie! Your paper layering is a perfect touch to show this adorable image off! Beautiful, Kadie! Just beautiful!!

Danni said...

Love this! The strips of paper are so clever!! Very nice!

Cindy Haffner said...

oH WAY TO CUTE!!

Tammy said...

So cute and cuddly.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Kadie this is GORGEOUS! LOVE the stitching and your coloring is AMAZING!

MiamiKel said...

Awwwww, this is just sweetness! I have those same flowers and like you, they haven't come out to play yet! Look at your stitching!! You are just taking off with the stitching - everything is just perfect! TFS!