Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thoughts of You


Hello There!
I feel like I was gone more than just one day and I've missed blogging to all of you! I know I said that you'd see me back with another card yesterday, but alas, I was home sick and tending to two crazy dogs. BUT I'm here today and this time with a card that just makes me SMILE! In fact, as I was packing up my bag to go to work today and placing this card in it, I said to DH..."look at this card, the sentiment is for you." He always makes me smile.

So, there are some exciting things coming up...Tomorrow my friends and I are back with our kit cards (after short 2 month hiatis), Friday is a very FUN Farm Fresh Friday and then LOOK for a follower BLOG CANDY post coming up early next week (you won't be disappointed!!)! Until then, have a Fabulous hump day!!
Hugs, Kadie

Deets:
Stamps: All That Scraps C.C. Designs Sugarplums Ballon Trevor, TGF Fly Away clouds, SU sentiment
Paper: SU sale-a-bration PP, Tempting Turquoise, Mat Stack Brights, Old Olive
Ink: Copics
Embies: Paper piercing tool, Green Thread

8 comments:

Elena said...

Hope you are feeling better, Kadie...
Love you card so much! The sentiment is so beautiful! And this boy is so cute!

MiamiKel said...

OH this is so darling! These stamps are just the cutest :) Stop by my blog and check out the follower blog candy I have going, too! :) Missed ya! x0x0

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE your paper is perfect for this HANDSOME guy.

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is just precious! Hope you're feeling better!

Lorie said...

Very cute, Kadie! I love the Trevor stamps, but somehow always end up giving mine away! I need to replenish!! I love that DP with this image! So fun!!!

Love ya,
Lorie

Mary Giles said...

I hope you are feeling much better dearie. Maybe if you threaten the pooches that you'll have Caesar come in they will behave for mamma. LOL. Your card is just waaay to cute! I LOOOOVE the colors and the background paper. Those clouds and the sentiment are just perfect.

WickedPixie said...

Oh, Kadie, this makes me smile, too! IT is so sweet! I hope you are feeling lots better! :-)Traci

Catherine said...

{{{{{{{{Healing HUGS, sweet friend}}}}}}}}}}

This is such a smiley, happy card! I love the clouds and the paper - perfect with this adorable image. Cute-a-licious!