Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inspiration Tuesday



Helloooooo and welcome to another fun Tuesday with Claudia and Company!

Thanks for popping in today! Since the challenges at C&Co. have gone to bi-weekly, the design team has cooked up something special for you on the alternate Tuesdays. It's called Inspiration Tuesday. On this day the DT will share cards or projects using some of the sampler packs available at Claudia and Company. There are so many fabulous patterned paper samplers at C&Co; it's one of my favorite things they carry...and at such a great price too!

For my card today, I've gotten to play with the beautiful Baby 2 Bride Papers. These papers are so lovely, that I wanted to try and use as many as I could. So I came up with this fun layout and as I was selecting which of the patterns to use, I realized the colors of these papers also worked really well for Easter! And so in light of all the bunnies and colored eggs that were hopping around the last few days (Canadian Easter was yesterday!), I decided to create this fun card.
The Baby 2 Bride papers and Coral Satin Ribbon can be found in the Claudia and Company Store.

Be sure and check out what the rest of the ladies have to share for Inspiration today! Thanks again for stopping by and have a GREAT Tuesday!


Deets: Stamps used on my card are from Wax Fruit Company and Papertrey Ink (sentiment). Tag is Martha Stewart Punch

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

So sweet and soft and lovely! I haven't heard of this stamp company but what a cutie the bunny in daffodils! Gorgeous layout - wonderfully done, Kadie!

LeAnne said...

I love the way you have colored Arielle's image, and the papers are beautiful!