Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Keeping It CAS



Hi There!
How are you on this fine Tuesday?
I hope your day is off to a great start!

I'm back with another fun Challenge for Claudia and Company.
This time Joy has challenged us once again, but this time it's to create Clean And Simple cards. And the DT, has had fun getting to showcase some of the fun Sampler packs for our CAS samples!

As you can see, mine is a bright and spunky shade of fuchsia in the beautiful LUSH collection from My Mind's Eye. I decided to clip off just a smidge of each of the patterns, in order to highlight as many of the papers as I could. I also needed a stamp that would help make those papers pop, so I chose this fun stamp from Unity Company. I stamped the image twice and popped it up on the card, but it's hard to tell from the photo. :) I also added a little coloring to the hearts to match the fuchsia in the papers. And the last thing I did was hand draw a border to close it all in.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge. I can't wait to see what you create! You can find all of the papers I've used (including the cardstock) HERE in the Claudia and Company Store.

**note** while the Unity stamp I've used is an older one and not available in the store, C&Co does have a great selection of other Unity Stamps to choose from!

Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT have to share for Springtime Inspiration today! Thanks again for stopping by!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Now I need to get a typewriter stamp. I love the black lines along the edge of the card
Wynne

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is one of the COOLEST takes on CAS I have ever seen! I LOVE it!