Monday, May 27, 2013

Stars and Stripes

Hi Friends!
Happy Memorial Day!

I wanted to pop in and let you know that today's challenge #201 over at The Pink Elephant is a STARS AND STRIPES THEME.

My husband and I headed out of town for the weekend and I anticipated getting back in time to make a brand new card for this challenge. Alas, we ended up arriving home at 11pm last night. The best laid plans...

I will be putting together another fun STARS and STRIPES card for you today, but in the mean time, here is one of my all time faves, using Firecracker Finn from By LORi Designs!

Have a wonderful Day!

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super duper adorable, Kadie! Love the fun patriotic colors and layout with this cutie!

Carol W said...

Love, love, love this card Kadie bug..(but there isn't anything that you create that isn't wonderful....wink...♥)