Monday, May 13, 2013

Super Amazing



Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!

It's time for challenge #199 (can you believe it!?!) over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's time to to make a MALE BIRTHDAY CARD. For this challenge you are to make a card with a masculine theme.

For my card I decided to go with a kick booty boy card! I pulled out my old Karate Ian from The Greeting Farm and even paired him with a TGF sentiment too. The papers are from Echo Park--All About Boy and the buttons are Basic Grey.

Thanks for popping by! Be sure to go visit The Pink Elephant Blog to see all the wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Your card is wonderful Kadie. I have the hardest time with masculine cards.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Kadie! Love the fun layout and Karate Ian is too cute! Great job with this weeks challenge!

Andrea W said...

Very cool card! I LOVE the colours and design. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

Carol W said...

Am loving this card...so bright and fun. And as per usual...colored to perfection...beautiful.