Monday, November 4, 2013

Hello Sketch




Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!
I'm back with today's challenge #224 over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's a SKETCH CHALLENGE. All you have to do is incorporated the sketch below into your card or project and submit your link on the TPE BLOG.

For my card I've used a cutie from The Greeting Farm, called Blush Bettie and paired her with papers from My Mind's Eye and flower from Prima.

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE! Hope you'll join us!

3 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Love the two sizes of polka dots on the design paper you used for the background. Super cute image.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Kadie, she is darling! And your card is so pretty! Love the color scheme and classy layout!

:: BlueInks :: said...

So sweet. I love those colors together. The flower just tops the card off!