Saturday, March 16, 2024

Let’s Party

 


Hi All!

I hope you’ve had a great week! I’ve been working on this fun birthday card for the Lawn Fawn All Things Birthday challenge. I really wanted to try my hand at the “Give it a Whirl” die set again. I think these interactive cards are so much fun!

Here is my finished card using ‘Hang in There’ sloth set and sentiment, plus party hats and streamers from ‘Party Animal.’

Here is the spin halfway



Here is the inside with embossed sentiment




Thanks for taking a look! You can also find me on Instagram @ kensley.mymindseyecreations. Be sure to follow me and I will follow you back!

1 comment:

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness! this Give It a Whirl card is darling! LOVE the sloth!! LOVE the party theme!! SOOOO cute! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)