Sunday, March 3, 2024

Those Who Inspire Us


Hello and Happy Sunday!

I was able to spend some much needed time in my crafty space last night and worked on a few cards for some very special people in my life, who are in need of some uplifting happy mail.

Here is one of them and it works perfectly for this week’s Wednesday Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp, “Anything Goes.” There’s nearly 200 entries so far, but it never hurts to throw my hat in the ring when a randomizer is selecting the winner 😊

The motorcycle stamp is one of my fave (retired) stamps from Unity Stamp Co. and the sentiments are from Stampin’ Up (outer) and MFT stamps (inner).

Thanks for taking a look! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @kensley.mymindseyecreations and check out all the other ssswchallenge entries



 

No comments: