Sunday, February 11, 2024

Love you, so, so much



Hello, Friends! 

I’ve been busily getting inky in my craft space and seeing if after all the years, coloring is like riding a bike. I think I can confirm that the muscle memory is indeed there. 🤭

Since I had been working on coloring, a few images were ready to go and just needed some inspiration to match them with. I decided to visit Splitcoast Stampers because I remembered they have daily inspirational challenges, and found that my friend, Jeanette hosts the Wednesday sketch challenge! I was so excited! 

I printed it out, went to my space and got to work thinking of what papers and embellishments would compliment the Mo Manning stamp, called With Love, (originally bought from Penny Black and is available in digital form at Mo’s store) that I had colored up and in waiting. Jeanette’s sketch was the perfect layout to highlight this image.

Here is the sketch called SC996


Hope you like what you see! Thanks for taking a look. AND there’s still time to join in the fun for this week’s sketch over at SCS! Would love to see what you create with it as well!



No comments: