Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Valentines for our Valentine


Well hello there and Happy day of Love to you!

If you’re like me, you’ve been happily crafting some Valentines for the Valentines in your life and maybe even some for your Galentines. 😊

My son and I worked on some cards together for his Dad (also known as my Hubs). We had the best time thinking up what would go onto his card. He LOVES this Dungeon Squad stamp set from The Sassy Club and was very excited to color up this stamp that’s reminiscent of one of his favorite characters.


For my card, I’ve also used a stamp from The Sassy Club and it is in the likeness of one of my childhood favorites as well! He’s from the Hog N Friends set.


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek. If you prefer Instagram you can also find me over there under kensley.mymindseyecreations 

Would love to have you follow my new page there and I’ll be sure to follow you back!

Have a wonderful and happy Heart Day!

No comments: