Sunday, February 4, 2024

Next Level Thankful

 


Hello, Friends! I’m back!

It’s been quite some time that we’ve met in this way, but I think the mojo has finally returned. I took a long hiatus from design teams and swaps and card making in general (not entirely, as family members still received the occasional handmade celebratory card) following the birth of my son. Hard to believe that was nearly 10 years ago. Over those 10 years all my energy was devoted to him, family time and work. My craft room quickly became a storage room. 

It’s been my goal for 2024 to turn that space back into MY creative space and it’s almost there! It’s not yet photo ready, but card making can once again take place. And I’m happy to share that crafting has indeed been happening :) 

The card I’m sharing today is one that my Son and I worked on together to thank his Auntie for gifting him a new game for his Nintendo Switch.

The main image for this card is from the Dungeon Squad clear cling stamp set by The Sassy Club. (Let’s see if I can remember how to do a link to the website)

Thanks so much for taking a moment to spy the new creation. Would love any comments left to know you’re still out there!

{{{hugs}}}

Kadie 

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Kadie, this is sooo cute and even more sweet because you and your son made it together! It is so good to see you posting again!!! You've been missed; as you were always such an inspiration to me! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hugs, my friend!

Barb Deichl said...

It is great to see a post by you. Good luck in your come back!!!!!!