Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Absent Minded

I don't know where my brain is lately. I packed up my camera today and set it next to my lunch. Then I packed up my cards safely into my purse. Then my DH reminded me he needed a check from our checkbook today (I am the keeper of the checks...LOL). Then I fed the dog, grabbed my purse and my lunch and ran out the door. Well, all I can say is...at least the dog got fed!! LOL. I forgot the check and forgot the camera! GRRRR. I was so excited to show you today's card too! Oh, well, because of my camera blunder I will show you two little sneaks (see real pics now) and then I'll post both cards tomorrow...so be sure and check back! Hope you had a wonderful Holiday weekend! My Mom, Aunt, Sis and I went to see Grease the Musical yesterday. It was totally stellar! And, yes, we did have our days of sunshine, just as predicted. Woohoo!

7 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Bugger!! I can't wait to see the whole card tomorrow Kadie. Did you forget the camera on purpose so you could be sneaky with your card today?! hehehe I am so jealous you got to see Grease!! That would have been awesome! Glad you enjoyed it with family. :)

WickedPixie said...

Cute cards! I love that bright dress on Dahlia! :-) Traci

Mary Giles said...

Ahhh! I can't wait to see your creations those little sneaks are sooo cute so I know the rest will be fabulous. I bet Grease was just a blast and especailly that you go to see it with family.

Anjou Krelovich said...

Your sneak peaks are great. I forget stuff all the time. yikies!

Jacilynn said...

Looks Cute! Can't wait to see the rest

Lauri said...

Hey what a tempting sneak peek!!!

Catherine said...

I cannot wait to see the whole cards, because these peeks are just amazing!!!!
I think your brain and mind ran off on vacay together! LOL! I am always forgetting to transfer pics from camera to computer.
Hugs,
Catherine