Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello Gracie


Good Monday Morning!
I'm going to keep things short and sweet today because I'm swamped at work. Unfortunately, I didn't feel very well this weekend... but fortunately was able to relax and rest and make some cards, so that was sweet! I'd love to hear how YOUR weekend was.
For today's card I used the new Hope and Grace set from The Greeting Farm. Grace is featured here. I love love love these cuties and adore the names that were chosen for them as well.

Deets:
Stamps:
The Greeting Farm, Hope and Grace
Paper: K & Company Baby Boy and Girl, SU DP, AC textured CS, Certainly Celery, Kraft, Old Olive, Blue Bayou
Ink: SU! Markers, Black Stazon, Not quite Navy
Embies: SU! Punch, Cuttlebug Border Emboss, Basic Grey Buttons, Twine, SU! Paper Distress Tool, Misc Ribbon

9 comments:

Lisa F said...

LOVE the embossed buttons - great card!

Jacilynn said...

I love these new images. Great card Kadie. I love the buttons. Soo cute.

Javablustamper said...

What a SUPER CUTE card Kadie!! I LOVE it!!! Hope you are well!! I LOVE all your creations!! When you have time, stop by my blog for a surprise!!




Take Care,
Jacquie/Javablustamper

Anonymous said...

I love the bucket head! It's such a neat idea ~ and the embossing down the one side. You my friend are a continual font of inspiration!

hugs :)

Maria said...

Aww, what a cutie!! I love the pretty colors of your card. Awesome job with your coloring too!! You make such cute cards, Kadie!! I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well! I hope you feel better!

Maria

Elena said...

What a cutie! I love the buttons you added! Love the colors of the card too!

Sandra MacLean said...

Hey you! I'm sorry to hear you were sick this weekend. That royally sucks to be that way over the weekend. But stamping time is usually a good remedy! ;) I'm dying to color these two up, but they sit here uncolored on my desk waiting for the right sketch. My weekend was spent with just me and Syd. Scott worked then had a work function on Sunday, so we didn't see him much. :( I got your little package today! A big THANK YOU!! You are too good to me, really you are. (((big hugs)))

Anonymous said...

What a super cute image! I love the embossed buttons and the real ones, too!

Lorie said...

Their names are pretty perfect, as is your card! Very sweet, and the buttons and button embossing is too cute. Very clever to use the tab punch as a hat! Love it!